- Clean up the walls
- Fix the cracks with the hydraulic cement
- Replace the weeping tile cover it with approx. 1′ of 3/4 gravel
- Apply foundation sealer:( Aqua block liquid rubber membrane )
- Aqua block.(( Aqua block liquid rubber membrane )
- 2nd coat of Aqua Block
Install Delta waterproofing membrane
- Fill up the tranches and create slop for water drainage
- Clean up and dispose of construction debris
We have been busy this summer making homes ready for winter.
Summer is probably the best time to get things done in our line of work. There isn’t as much rain and usually, it’s cool under the homes we work on. Toronto underpinning job in the process preparing for a future basement apartment. The previous basement was 6’ and it will be 8’ after.